Distinguished Service Award Criteria
(Handbook of By Laws extract)
The State Council may confer the Distinguished Service Award. Sub-committees, Zone Representatives or Zone Executives may recommend nominees to the State Council by late June annually. All applications to Zone accepted or rejected must be tabled to the State Council.
The Award is for a person who has given Distinguished Service to the Pony Club movement, but not is the same category as that required for PCAV Life Membership.
The Award may be granted to persons who have given distinguished service at state or zone level.
Criteria for Distinguished Service Award:
- Consistent and sustained contribution at Zone and State levels for a minimum of ten years.
- Must have held office at club or zone level.
- Must respect the aims and objectives of the Pony Club movement.
- Remain objective and unbiased in all circumstances
- Have the ability to communicate with all Pony Club members and other personnel
- Display appropriate presentation at all activities.
Closing Date for submission to PCAV is 31 July